3 British people murdered in Kenya

The bravery and courage of those many people who helped rescue victims in this disaster doesn't seem to get much mention in the media.

This Muslim Somali man Abdul Haji, interviewed on the video was one of them.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/9034771/surviving-nairobis-westgate-mall-siege/

i mentioned the victims and the heroics, it got ignored, seems most on here prefer to focus on their pet hate...muslims :roll:

The bravery and courage of those many people who helped rescue victims in this disaster doesn't seem to get much mention in the media.

This Muslim Somali man Abdul Haji, interviewed on the video was one of them.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/9034771/surviving-nairobis-westgate-mall-siege/

There is much they're not mentioning. I wasn't aware until this morning that the terrorists maimed and tortured some of their victims. Lord have mercy.

There is much they're not mentioning. I wasn't aware until this morning that the terrorists maimed and tortured some of their victims. Lord have mercy.

omg, what is wrong with these people, I'm reading that people are sick of hearing about this stuff but in my opinion we should never forget what these beasts are capable of, do they really think that their god will forgive such barbaric acts?

omg, what is wrong with these people, I'm reading that people are sick of hearing about this stuff but in my opinion we should never forget what these beasts are capable of, do they really think that their god will forgive such barbaric acts?

They think their god will reward them for it.

The older I get the more convinced I become that all religious leaders who preach anything about an existence of something beyond death need to be rounded up and packed off to some giant loony bin.

They are already living in one ,along with the loonies that take any notice of em!

I mean have you ever seen owt as daft as the Archbishop of Canterbury or the Pope or one of them iyotolas[ or whatever they call em ]walking about in them daft frocks and hats ,talk about the patients takeing over the asylum .

They are already living in one ,along with the loonies that take any notice of em!

I mean have you ever seen owt as daft as the Archbishop of Canterbury or the Pope or one of them iyotolas[ or whatever they call em ]walking about in them daft frocks and hats ,talk about the patients takeing over the asylum .

The daft frocks are to enable them to be identified by their followers.You do not seem to respect religious leaders.Would you prefer it if they wore overalls or high viz clobber?

The daft frocks are to enable them to be identified by their followers.You do not seem to respect religious leaders.Would you prefer it if they wore overalls or high viz clobber?

and heres me thinking it was to do with tradition and showing others they are higher up the food chain

Maybe a straight jacket would be more apt along with a ban on any religious teachings to anyone under 18.

Maybe only take a couple of generations to get rid of it then.

Archived