3 British people murdered in Kenya

The daft frocks are to enable them to be identified by their followers.You do not seem to respect religious leaders.Would you prefer it if they wore overalls or high viz clobber?

I am so sorry but I have always been suspicious of men who wear frocks ever since Mr Pearcy the mad grocer chased me up Gleadless Common wearing a kilt.

The daft frocks are to enable them to be identified by their followers.You do not seem to respect religious leaders.Would you prefer it if they wore overalls or high viz clobber?

They would get more respect from me if they ceased telling fairy stories.

Too much time spent in this world concerned with a "next world" that does not exist

---------- Post added 30-09-2013 at 18:57 ----------

I am so sorry but I have always been suspicious of men who wear frocks ever since Mr Pearcy the mad grocer chased me up Gleadless Common wearing a kilt.

With or without a tilt ? :hihi:

Too much time spent in this world concerned with a "next world" that does not exist

dont be silly, if he tilted youd see reyt up his sporren

A mad gleam in his eye.

In a word, Yes!

The money spent on robes and ornaments could feed many hungry people; but of course it would cost jobs for the embroiderers of the robes!

The original Quakers* insisted on plain dress. Unfortunately, the world's modes of dress changed, leaving the Quakers in the distinctive "Quaker Oats packet label" gear, until they decided to go to normal clothes again.

Do you disrespect the Prime Minister because (s)he wears a normal suit?

In a word, Yes!

The money spent on robes and ornaments could feed many hungry people; but of course it would cost jobs for the embroiderers of the robes!

The original Quakers* insisted on plain dress. Unfortunately, the world's modes of dress changed, leaving the Quakers in the distinctive "Quaker Oats packet label" gear, until they decided to go to normal clothes again.

Do you disrespect the Prime Minister because (s)he wears a normal suit?

The PM is not a suit person,and I well remember his conference specch in 2009 went he went commando and exposed his arms and several tattoos,including I love MT

The PM is not a suit person,and I well remember his conference specch in 2009 went he went commando and exposed his arms and several tattoos,including I love MT

Stupid me! I was thinking of our Aussie PM, a suit man, though famous for his "budgie smugglers" by Speedo

So, do you disrespect your PM for not wearing a suit?

Archived