Why is the Labour Conference in Brighton?

Yeah, nothing serious could ever happen at a political conference in Brighton.
Labour could do with selling some more hope, I think.

Rightist politicians always make promises then break them, leftist politicians always raise hopes then dash them ;)

As you say, it's a haven for wealthy lefties from London and the south east. If they had it in Blackpool or Skeggy they'd have to put up with awful bigoted people like that Gillian Reynolds telling them they wanted immigration stopped and to leave the EU. The last thing any Labour MP wants is to come into contact with any genuine working class people.

Are you saying that Blackpool and Skeggness is full of working class people who are "awful" and "bigoted"?

Incidentally what have the Archers got to do with awful bigots? Has Ambridge been overtaken??? :hihi:

Are you saying that Blackpool and Skeggness is full of working class people who are "awful" and "bigoted"?

Incidentally what have the Archers got to do with awful bigots? Has Ambridge been overtaken??? :hihi:

I'm sure that his how many of the upper echelons of the Labour party would see them

My mistake, the "bigoted woman" was Gillian Duffy, not Reynolds.

:hihi::hihi: Brilliant.

---------- Post added 24-09-2013 at 17:13 ----------

Yeah, nothing serious could ever happen at a political conference in Brighton.

:( Too true.

---------- Post added 24-09-2013 at 17:15 ----------

They could have had a ball at La Chambre

How do you know? :hihi:

Archived