Going out for lunch

Mz_BaBe

Well i have just been invited out for lunch so im going to start getting ready, but im just wondering where we could go, im thinking of a pub lunch or something but i also have to go somewhere that does vegan food as im allergic to dairy..Anyone got any ideas please?

Well i have just been invited out for lunch so im going to start getting ready, but im just wondering where we could go, im thinking of a pub lunch or something but i also have to go somewhere that does vegan food as im allergic to dairy..Anyone got any ideas please?

If you are in the city center you could try Bluemoon Cafe, near the Cathedral, they do Vegan food

If you are in the city center you could try Bluemoon Cafe, near the Cathedral, they do Vegan food

the only problem is i always go there and it gets abit boring after awhile, i used to go to Olive Garden too but they closed it down :(

we went out for sunday lunch at the fat cat by kelham island last weekend. im not sure if that was a special sunday menu or not, but they had a surprisingly varied menu of veggie, vegan and gluten free meals.

the only thing i would say is that if you are a non-smoker it might not be so great.

its like stepping back in a time warp, and the ventilation isnt great so it did get pretty smoky.

that said, the food was really good and really very reasonably priced too.

i think this might be way too late as a suggestion for today, but maybe another time. hope you found somewhere for today.

sophie

x

Archived