Bellydancing classes in Sheffield?

Amaranthus

• 3 months later...

I'm running a brand new Beginner's Belly Dance course that starts in a couple of weeks. I know it's Beginner, but It would be pretty good for an Improver too, I think you'd definitely learn some new things. The details are posted below incase you're interested.

Best Wishes & Happy New Year,

Hannah @Helios Fitness

*5 Week Beginners Belly Dance Course*

Friday 17th January – Friday 14th February 2014

6:30 – 7:30 PM

At Hype Dance Company, Earl Street, Sheffield S1 4PY

You will learn all the basics of belly dance in a friendly and encouraging environment over a 5 week period including; technique, culture, costuming, prop work, and choreography. You will also receive a ‘Beginners Belly Dance Learner Pack’ filled with information to support your study of Belly Dance.

Full Course Price: £40

*Early Bird: £32

**Hype Students: £32

To book your place or for more information, please contact Hannah on 07889 886114 or email us at heliosfitness@outlook.com

Brought to you by Helios Fitness

Heliosfitness.webs.com

* Please note that to qualify for the Early Bird fee, full payment for the course must be received before the course start date

** Please note that to qualify for the Hype Students fee you must already be attending class/classes at Hype Dance Company

I teach the Boomshanka class in Hillsboro and we are starting up for the New Year this Thursday(9th Jan), new dancers are very welcome.

Its a mixed level class - I will be going over basics so beginners will be looked after but also adding on more challenging technique for the more experienced dancers. Everyone works at their own level and its a friendly, relaxed class.

Cheers

Cis x

Archived