Mental to take offence?

Zamo

Insults are in the eye of the beholder and some people get insulted very easily.

You should put a sock in your mouth and stand in the corner, I would tell you to put one of those pointy hats on with the letter D on it, but someone will just think I'm insulting you. :D

Arent you?

---------- Post added 26-09-2013 at 15:20 ----------

That is so very true Maxtor, I get played hell with by people for making jokes about my own medical condition. In me it is my release valve; I suspect much the same as you used it, people are too quick to condemn. I'd sooner laugh at the way I am and try to be happy than dwell on it and be miserable for my family & self.

Pete

You do right mate, laughter is almost the best medicine, the best been morphine obviously haha

Ooops, laughed at myself again.

*slapped wrist*

*sent to the naughty step*

:hihi:

---------- Post added 26-09-2013 at 15:22 ----------

Based on some of your posts, I think you need more help.:D

But on a positive note, I agree with you.

You know you could be right. :cool:

Im not 100% well and probably never will be. Relapses are always possible.

But for now?

I just take it as it comes and laugh it off!!!

They arent doing that so stop being so melodramatic.

Ive suffered from mental illness all of my adult life so im more than qualified to give an opinion. My opinion is people need to get a grip, learn to have a laugh at themselves.

It works wonders.

It obviously hasn't considering the next bit of humour and a life of mental health issues.

And you clearly have a nasty habit of jumping to conclusions and typing before you think.

I know full well and first hand what its like so you can take your assumption and do what you like with it.

:)

P.S. Is this where i take a holiday now for daring to argue with you?

Put the axe down you psycho.:D

No, I have my own opinion and you have yours. Yours clearly disagrees with mine and that's fine.

It stops being fine when you start crossing the line from disagreeing with my opinions and stray into personal insults. That's against forum rules and you should be aware of that by now.

I saw that on the news this morning and actually fell about laughing not at the thought it said about a mental patient but for the fact that asda had made such a **** up and I have worked with the mentally ill and find it in no way funny but for the fact they have made themselves look stupid

I don`t think anyone finds it funny that they used that term

---------- Post added 26-09-2013 at 19:06 ----------

There's a lot of Wimin out there who should be made to wear one by Law!

Oi I`ll slap you :hihi::hihi:

People should get a grip and stop being so precious.

Its a bit of fun and anyone who takes offence really should be locked up in a loony bin.

I know you will be disappointed now your chosen outfit will be withdrawn but try to exercise a little restraint.You have a rather perverse sense of fun.Did you ever throw fireworks at animals?

---------- Post added 26-09-2013 at 18:14 ----------

I suspect that the reason that the mental health charities are getting excercised about this is because they are counting upon the corporate giants stumping up a wedge of cash to absolve their guilt and restore their reputation in the public eye.

Said cash will then be used to fund salary increases and new Audi's for the "charities" officials.

Moral outrage has never been more profitable.

You are so pleasant and optimistic-you make Victor Meldrew sound like Bruce Forsyth.

Archived