Mental to take offence?

Zamo

I think it's good that they've been banned.Now we'll know that when we meet an axe weilding maniac in an orange boiler suit in the street it will be a real looney and not somebody just dressed up and know to stay well away from them!

I wouldn't know what to do if the boiler suit was another colour,though.

---------- Post added 26-09-2013 at 19:57 ----------

Surely Halloween zombie costumes should be removed from sale too because they are offensive to dead people? Not all dead people go around ripping victims' heads off and eating their brains, many of them just stay underground and moulder away perfectly peacefully (cont. p. 94)

Oh for gods sake!!!!!!!!!!! Zombies are UN-dead!

Having suffered from mental illness for a long time, I take no offence with this.

I have a sense of humour and this sort of thing is perfectly acceptable.

Now I do take offence to kids wearing Freddy Krueger costumes, as his film character is a raping child killer.

At the bottom of my SF page. there's an advert for fancy dress outfits,

Just found this on on the site,

Goin' Outta My Mind Costume

Would this also be classed as offensive.

Or this

Fat Suit Costume :o

And this looks like the one Asda pulled off the shelves.

Psycho Ward Costume

This ones got be worse than the others.

Harem Girl Costume Pink - Child

Next they will ban you from putting a pair of underpants on your head, Sticking two pencils up your nose and saying "Wubble".

Yes and a good thing too, approach like that at your peril - red mist rising

is Dr Evil Neil still on this forum?

Mod Note:

May I remind users to not personally attack others on here, especially our moderators who do this out of their own time to help keep this place "civilised"

Thank you.

So personal attack warnings are applied only to me? Because the way i see it, some of the drivel directed at my good self is still here.

---------- Post added 26-09-2013 at 23:32 ----------

I know you will be disappointed now your chosen outfit will be withdrawn but try to exercise a little restraint.You have a rather perverse sense of fun.Did you ever throw fireworks at animals?

---------- Post added 26-09-2013 at 18:14 ----------

You are so pleasant and optimistic-you make Victor Meldrew sound like Bruce Forsyth.

dont be mental

Mod Note:

May I remind users to not personally attack others on here, especially our moderators who do this out of their own time to help keep this place "civilised"

Thank you.

Just in case you needed any help finding the 'offending posts'

By the way, At no point am i question moderating and did actually consider using the help desk but as i wanted a resolution this side of the apocalypse i figured id post on the thread

:wave:

So personal attack warnings are applied only to me? Because the way i see it, some of the drivel directed at my good self is still here.

Water off a ducks back innit? Thought you had a sense of humour and take all this stuff in your stride?

Archived