Mental to take offence?

Zamo

So personal attack warnings are applied only to me? Because the way i see it, some of the drivel directed at my good self is still here.

Just in case you needed any help finding the 'offending posts'

By the way, At no point am i question moderating and did actually consider using the help desk but as i wanted a resolution this side of the apocalypse i figured id post on the thread

:wave:

You were the one that was stating that it is nothing that anybody should be getting worked up about and that everybody should have a sense of humour about these things.

Are the posts not jokes?

You were the one that was stating that it is nothing that anybody should be getting worked up about and that everybody should have a sense of humour about these things.

Are the posts not jokes?

Course they are, could be ironicaphobia though.

They arent doing that so stop being so melodramatic.

Ive suffered from mental illness all of my adult life so im more than qualified to give an opinion. My opinion is people need to get a grip, learn to have a laugh at themselves.

It works wonders.

My opinion is that not everyone is the same as you and many people who have or are suffering from mental illness would object to this silly gimmick perpetuating stereotypes and spreading ignorance about mental health issues.

Its unnecessarily offensive and that has been admitted by the company.

So personal attack warnings are applied only to me? Because the way i see it, some of the drivel directed at my good self is still here.

---------- Post added 26-09-2013 at 23:32 ----------

Just in case you needed any help finding the 'offending posts'

By the way, At no point am i question moderating and did actually consider using the help desk but as i wanted a resolution this side of the apocalypse i figured id post on the thread

:wave:

it was a joke :roll:

My opinion is that not everyone is the same as you and many people who have or are suffering from mental illness would object to this silly gimmick perpetuating stereotypes and spreading ignorance about mental health issues.

Its unnecessarily offensive and that has been admitted by the company.

Were will it all end though if we have to panda to the sensibilities of everyone.

Why the sudden outcry ?

You have been able to buy "psycho ward" shirts on ebay for years...

In fact, you can buy the exact costume tesco were selling..

crazy!!!!!! no pun intended......that such a fuss is being made about this....its a costume nothing more? blimey its a good job they didnt do a gollywog outfit!:loopy:

Archived