The hearty oak dronfield?

bekscopley

Yes I have sent an email today after days of calling so hopefully I will hear something :)

Hi, we live close by, and for some reason it's not been opening some weekday evenings, but it's always open again by the weekend, think business is just a bit slow during the week at the moment.

• 1 month later...

Well I was due to have a christening there! But I couldn't get hold of them for ages! About 2 and a half weeks before the booking I finally got hold of them and they told me they wouldn't be able to do it anymore as it was going up for let! ( I wish they had told me earlier, or at all!! Lol) never mind I did get my deposit back and I didanage to book the queen in Mosbrough (which I will recommend as a great function room! I should have booked there in the first place!)

Yes, the Hearty Oak has closed down, its on the market for a new pub operator to lease it.

Nearby alternatives for functions include the Talbot Arms, White Swan, Three Tuns, Dronfield Arms, Castle Inn and Shepley Spitfire (amongst others).

Also the Green Dragon, which is owned by Enterprise Inns, closed down temporarily and should be reopening any time now under new management.

Archived