Austerity..Enough!!

The Tesco worker is most likely on a limited hours low paid contract and keeps a roof over their head only because housing benefit and other benefits top up their meagre earnings.
its ironic that some people who agree with these types of jobs then knock people who claim all these benefits dont you think :roll:. (btw this is not knocking your post)

The next "crash" is coming when there is nothing left for the country to sell.

It has pretty much all gone now...

The country bailed out the banks & there were no returns, now the country is selling off even more of it's assets.....when there are no more assets to sell off..... what then?

60 Trillion under management in the city. Exports improving, expenditure down.

Never fear, as long as you have a tory government you will be ok.

Vote Labour again and you will get what you fear.

The Tesco worker is most likely on a limited hours low paid contract and keeps a roof over their head only because housing benefit and other benefits top up their meagre earnings.

Then he should be using his job to better himself. By being a good worker, by obtaining qualifications and a good reputation he will achieve what he wants.

No point in envying the CEO, he should be aiming to replace the CEO.

Replace envy with ambition, carping with contribution. All will follow.

Then he should be using his job to better himself. By being a good worker, by obtaining qualifications and a good reputation he will achieve what he wants.

it hasnt worked for you being the ceo of group4 has it :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Indeed. The whole thing is a mess.

Personally I would freeze benefits or where possible lower them. I would then introduce the Living Wage. Major incentive to work, less cost to the taxpayer.

---------- Post added 29-09-2013 at 08:25 ----------

it hasnt worked for you being the ceo of group4 has it :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Why do you find it necessary to subvert a perfectly civil exchange of ideas in this way? You do it every time you come on here. Are you ill?

I actually find this kind of post in this day and age quite offensive.

Personally I would freeze benefits or where possible lower them. I would then introduce the Living Wage. Major incentive to work, less cost to the taxpayer.

Why do you find it necessary to subvert a perfectly civil exchange of ideas in this way? You do it every time you come on here. Are you ill?

i commented on your post with a little humour alas it seems your devoid of it :roll::hihi:

I like the idea of a living wage. I hate housing benefits and I think everybody should be able to earn enough to put a roof over their head without having to rely on the state. The problem is that benefits to workers are effectively a subsidy to big business. It allows businesses to under pay wages knowing that the state will top up income. Business models are built around that.

Archived