Lee Rigby-Accused say they're not guilty

Wouldn't that be just as bad as what they did to Lee?

I wouldn't have thought so.

They picked a totally innocent target,and showed their cowardice in the manner in which they attacked him!

They are in the exact position that they planned to be in right now,so I would have zero sympathy for death sentences in these circumstances.

They are obviously never ever going to get out,so why keep them institutionalized?

Moderators please note, Is it appropriate for someone to name themselves "Jew Boy"?

If someone registered as **** Lad or ****** girl, there would be an outcry.

It is not the use of "Jew" I object to, but when it is coupled with "boy" in this way it is an insulting term. Please do something about it.

---------- Post added 27-09-2013 at 13:50 ----------

Your opinions are very extreme, they should not be taken to the Caribbean, I would happily water board them myself here, they could be easily disposed of in the canal or better in a land fill. Think of the expense.

You claim my name to be offensive yet you would happily endorse and in fact partake in torture?

My name is only offensive if you are wanting to be offended. You clearly are.

Peace and love to you my troubled friend :)

So you're advocating some bloke who, there's ne evidence he exists other than god botherers saying so, told them to do it. If god is so wonderful he wouldn't send 2 loonies out armed with what they used on young Lee Rigby.

The court they will be tried in already accepts that God exists.

You must have heard of the saying that God works in mysterious ways.

I find it troubling. Not that they are pleading not guilty, they are after all mentally unbalanced but the fact they have a lawyer and or barrister who would go into court and argue they are innocent.

Islamics again!!!

How much is this farce going to cost the tax payer?

Archived