Lee Rigby-Accused say they're not guilty

Im surprised you're not sticking up for these murderers Bell.

You know what, before I saw your post I was just thinking how many people on these forums support what these idiots did but will never own up to the fact they do?

You know what, before I saw your post I was just thinking how many people on these forums support what these idiots did but will never own up to the fact they do?

I have to say that in my opinion the vast majority of Muslims do support these acts. But they won't openly admit it.

This is because they don't see it as outright terrorism. They see it as freedom fighting, which is fair enough.

How many condemn any wrong doing by Palistinians? There's plenty of history over there so there will be atrocities from both sides.

---------- Post added 28-09-2013 at 08:51 ----------

I feel that some of the extreme left also sympathise with the terrorists.

---------- Post added 28-09-2013 at 08:54 ----------

The Tories called Nelson Mandella a terrorist, but he was a freedom fighter... well to anyone with half a brain....

You claim my name to be offensive yet you would happily endorse and in fact partake in torture?

My name is only offensive if you are wanting to be offended. You clearly are.

Peace and love to you my troubled friend :)

In my youth Jews were referred to as ikie boys and yids, as well as jew boys, this was part of the de humanising of the race that justified the holocaust. I personally find it distasteful and troubling.

If the majority find it acceptable so be it. I think that to allow a racial term of abuse as a name on this forum is regrettable.

However I have no axe to grind and if he Moderators feel it is ok. I will not pursue the matter.

---------- Post added 28-09-2013 at 12:26 ----------

I have to say that in my opinion the vast majority of Muslims do support these acts. But they won't openly admit it.

This is because they don't see it as outright terrorism. They see it as freedom fighting, which is fair enough.

How many condemn any wrong doing by Palistinians? There's plenty of history over there so there will be atrocities from both sides.

---------- Post added 28-09-2013 at 08:51 ----------

I feel that some of the extreme left also sympathise with the terrorists.

---------- Post added 28-09-2013 at 08:54 ----------

The Tories called Nelson Mandella a terrorist, but he was a freedom fighter... well to anyone with half a brain....

Which Tory was that?

So you're advocating some bloke who, there's ne evidence he exists other than god botherers saying so, told them to do it. If god is so wonderful he wouldn't send 2 loonies out armed with what they used on young Lee Rigby.

He didn't advocate anything. He simply implied that if these two use God as a defence, the then said prosecution cannot deny it as legitimate evidence, as the court recognises the existence of God...as does the state.

Take them out the back of the court room, let the members of Lee Rigby's squad put a bullet in them both.

Ive been in favour of this all along. Save the tax payer a fortune from the court case ,and just let Lee Rigby`s Army pals deal with these two . cant think of a more fitting form of Justice in this case.

No, it is you who are confused. Both solicitors and barristers are lawyers.

I know,along with notary intermediaries-I think you read my comment out of context.I can see you would be a difficult counsel to challenge,especially if donning a wig.

---------- Post added 28-09-2013 at 16:50 ----------

In my youth Jews were referred to as ikie boys and yids, as well as jew boys, this was part of the de humanising of the race that justified the holocaust. I personally find it distasteful and troubling.

If the majority find it acceptable so be it. I think that to allow a racial term of abuse as a name on this forum is regrettable.

However I have no axe to grind and if he Moderators feel it is ok. I will not pursue the matter.

---------- Post added 28-09-2013 at 12:26 ----------

Which Tory was that?

Airey Neave,DSO,MBE,and RPM;dies in 1979,former MP for Abingdon,Oxon.

For once I find myself agreeing with you. There's a marked difference between " Jew Boy" and "Jewish Boy". One leaves a slight distaste to the pallet. Probably not a Jew or for that matter a boy. What the hell, who knows on here anyway.

Archived