Which Utility (Gas and Electricity) Provider to Choose?

Can anyone please tell me the cheapest gas and electricity providers? We just moved to a new property and have found that the gas is being provided by Npower and the electricity by E.ON. It is my first time in Sheffield and first time arranging these. It all seems really confusing and am concerned I might end up signing up with some expensive product. Any help?

Can anyone please tell me the cheapest gas and electricity providers? We just moved to a new property and have found that the gas is being provided by Npower and the electricity by E.ON. It is my first time in Sheffield and first time arranging these. It all seems really confusing and am concerned I might end up signing up with some expensive product. Any help?

http://www.comparethemarket.com/energy/

I've been looking into this today as our gas bills have gone through the roof.

Sign up to the cheap energy club on Money Saving Expert website and they monitor the tariffs for you so you're notified if a better deal comes along.

NPower is the cheapest but feedback isn't great....surprisingly Marks & Spencers are doing some pretty good deals at the moment and the feedback on customer service is pretty good.

I did this over 18 months ago, to get the best deals you need your annual usage figures for gas and electric. This should be on any annual statement.

Try moneysavingexpert.com there is plenty of info on there.

Now is a good time to start to change as most of the companies will be looking at price increases over the following months.

I did this over 18 months ago, to get the best deals you need your annual usage figures for gas and electric. This should be on any annual statement.

Try moneysavingexpert.com there is plenty of info on there.

Now is a good time to start to change as most of the companies will be looking at price increases over the following months.

Don't forget you may have to pay about 60 pounds. For the audacity of leaving your provider.

Archived