Which Utility (Gas and Electricity) Provider to Choose?

You can get away from Npower now as they are putting there prices up, so, you can change without having to pay any cancellation fee, providing you inform them of your intention now they also cannot increase there prices whilst you are in the process of switching. If you go to http://www.energybillcalculator.co.uk and get the free download, enter your details, this will help you to find the lowest supplier. My website has just been updated making it easier to use.

Good luck

Try Ovo energy. They,re not one of the "big six" and are the UK's fastest growing energy company.

I changed over to First Utility, they are very busy; and now that I am moving house I am trying to get things sorted early.

I dont want to be in my new houe without power. It should go ok, wait n see.

I read somewhere its all down to locality. Scottish Power for example may be the cheapest in Leeds but they could be one of the most expensive in Sheffield. You need to use one of the websites that compares the providers in your area.

I changed over to First Utility, they are very busy; and now that I am moving house I am trying to get things sorted early.

I dont want to be in my new houe without power. It should go ok, wait n see.

First Utility are bloody useless, don't expect any kind of customer service from them.

Their meter reading system went down for 4 months this year after a botched website change, it's only just come back.

Try Ovo energy. They,re not one of the "big six" and are the UK's fastest growing energy company.

But if you receive the 'Warm Home Discount' of £135.00, issued to the disabled, this company don't employ the scheme, unlike the Big companies.

Archived