Boring things you have driven your friends mad with

My brother is such a wind up when he is at work he likes to find the most boring facts to make his mates nearly fall asleep with . He once watched a programme that showed which way showed the quickest way to get up a hill . The old fashioned way or the computer generated way & he had great delight in announcing the old way was the winner . I may have got the gist of this wrong , but either way , his mate nearly fell asleep . Have any of you started a boring conversation just to wind your mates up ?

I don't need to. I have a wonderful friend that is so incredibly boring once he gets onto one of his favourite subjects (football, his time in the army, the state of the NHS). All I have to do is start him off then wander away for another coffee leaving him with unsuspecting victims :hihi:

My brother is such a wind up when he is at work he likes to find the most boring facts to make his mates nearly fall asleep with . He once watched a programme that showed which way showed the quickest way to get up a hill . The old fashioned way or the computer generated way & he had great delight in announcing the old way was the winner . I may have got the gist of this wrong , but either way , his mate nearly fell asleep . Have any of you started a boring conversation just to wind your mates up ?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lol.

I don't need to. I have a wonderful friend that is so incredibly boring once he gets onto one of his favourite subjects (football, his time in the army, the state of the NHS). All I have to do is start him off then wander away for another coffee leaving him with unsuspecting victims :hihi:

And that's a wonderful friend in your book? :confused:

What are your awful friends like?

Archived