Scrolling Messages In The Back Window Of A Car?

"If this car is being driven discourteously, ring <insert premium number sex chat line>"

"I'm not drunk, I'm showing you a safe line between pot holes"

"I'll see the white of your eyes, and raise you a PI claim"

"Horn broke, watch for finger"

"If you're looking for your pet, check under my wheels"

...I'm here all night :D

"If this car is being driven discourteously, ring <insert premium number sex chat line>"

"I'm not drunk, I'm showing you a safe line between pot holes"

"I'll see the white of your eyes, and raise you a PI claim"

"Horn broke, watch for finger"

"If you're looking for your pet, check under my wheels"

...I'm here all night :D

Yep...I like those!!! :)

Fairly sure most of those are available as a bumper sticker.

You may be right, but you can only display one, or maybe even a couple at a time. If you had the scrolling message, you could pre-program loads, to suit your mood (or bad mood) and just select the appropriate one.

I've always threatened to install a 'manual' switch to turn on the brake lights too. That would stop the tailgaters! :)

Please don't

Between that and your 'braking for tailgaters' scheme you'd find yourself in alot of trouble.

Installing switches in the brake light is something done by the cash for crash criminals.

If you have a smash and the police or insurance company found one on your car they'd jump all over you - they're always looking to make an example to stop people doing it.

Please don't

Between that and your 'braking for tailgaters' scheme you'd find yourself in alot of trouble.

Installing switches in the brake light is something done by the cash for crash criminals.

If you have a smash and the police or insurance company found one on your car they'd jump all over you - they're always looking to make an example to stop people doing it.

Ummmm...that's not a cash for crash scam....it's a method to make people think you're actually braking when you not. That wouldn't cause a crash...it's purely to make people back off.

Cash for crash is actually braking to make someone run into the back of you!

---------- Post added 01-10-2013 at 09:10 ----------

Ooooh....Maplins actually sell these things!

http://www.maplin.co.uk/colour-moving-message-sign-224480?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=13P10-20&mbrk_id=b1b80c02-bb46-4fd1-bcf2-02278a64c1f0

I just thought of another message you could program:

"Now just where are you going to wipe that bogie?"

Archived