Daily Mail posting false photographs in news stories

dvp82

I think some of it should be questioned undoubtably, and large chunks (from all papers) are inaccurate or missing such important points it renders the whole thing pointless. A child of 6 could spot most of them, thats not to say every article is wrong, far from it.

Editor needs sacking in this case.

It has gone on for years in most newspapers, many photographs are used from stock to fill space.

Yes but there is a huge difference between using an image from a stock photo agency like Getty or Corbis and using a photo of an armed robbery in Florida and claiming it is showing the Kenyan shopping mall terrorists in action.

Yes but there is a huge difference between using an image from a stock photo agency like Getty or Corbis and using a photo of an armed robbery in Florida and claiming it is showing the Kenyan shopping mall terrorists in action.

I agree, but in this instance it seems the DM or whoever works on their website have made a mistake and have now removed it.

Which is why this comes as no surprise coming from the DM. Mostly other publications don't trawl the gutter..including the other gutter press. The avid support of their readership through tenuous excuse comes as no surprise either.

Verdict = They deserve one another.

---------- Post added 29-09-2013 at 15:22 ----------

I agree, but in this instance it seems the DM or whoever works on their website have made a mistake and have now removed it.

Would that be because they were found out or they had an epiphany?

Which is why this comes as no surprise coming from the DM. Mostly other publications don't trawl the gutter..including the other gutter press. The avid support of their readership through tenuous excuse comes as no surprise either.

Verdict = They deserve one another.

---------- Post added 29-09-2013 at 15:22 ----------

Would that be because they were found out or they had an epiphany?

I take it your one of their many 'non reading readers' skinz :suspect:

Archived