Daily Mail posting false photographs in news stories

dvp82

A British tabloid using wrong photographs obviously proves beyond doubt the Kenya attack was nothing to do with Muslim terrorists and it was actually the Americans.

heh

he'll have some weird conspiracy claptrap along those lines yeah

or it was really commited by 2 pac, princess diana the loch ness monster and elvis

errrrrrrrrrrm

A British tabloid using wrong photographs obviously proves beyond doubt the Kenya attack was nothing to do with Muslim terrorists and it was actually the Americans.

Don't forget the jews. Conspiracy theories should always include jews/Zionists/mossad.

youtube is alot more reliable than newspapers

Yup, a video upload site with no rules or even guidelines about attribution / sourcing / evidence, run by the worlds largest advertising and profiling company, which also happens to be being investigated in several countries for potential antitrust / monopoly abuses, is far more trustworthy and reliable than anything you'll see in a newspaper.

Under the headline " The executioner. Caught CCTV horrific moment Al Shabaab gunman took deadly aim hostages-Nairobi mall massacre "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2436704/The-executioner-Caught-CCTV-horrific-moment-Al-Shabaab-gunman-took-deadly-aim-hostages-Nairobi-mall-massacre.html

Turns out to be a photograph of an armed robbery taking place in Miami, Florida. The image is even listed on the FBI website.

http://www.fbi.gov/miami/press-releases/2010/mm041610a.htm

They could give the Sheffield Star a run for it's money in the shoddy, poor, lazy journalism department.

Most UK news publications use these kind of tricks. Don't believe what they tell you!

---------- Post added 30-09-2013 at 16:44 ----------

Yup, a video upload site with no rules or even guidelines about attribution / sourcing / evidence, run by the worlds largest advertising and profiling company, which also happens to be being investigated in several countries for potential antitrust / monopoly abuses, is far more trustworthy and reliable than anything you'll see in a newspaper.

Obviously youtube is not reliable, anyone can post on it. That does not mean newspapers are not also hoodwinking you to push certain opinions on the public. Though in this case the DM is probably just being lazy to make the story look good (rather than lying about what happened), because they needed a photo and did not have one.

Obviously youtube is not reliable, anyone can post on it. That does not mean newspapers are not also hoodwinking you to push certain opinions on the public. Though in this case the DM is probably just being lazy to make the story look good (rather than lying about what happened), because they needed a photo and did not have one.

Nah, I'm quite prepared to be convinced by the lying bit. Bit like a husband lying to his wife about a sleazy affair.."Well I just said I didn't cos I didn't want to hurt your feelings" and until found out I looked good.

It's not lazy journalism it's corrupt journalism...clear and simple. The pic would still be up if they hadn't been caught with grubby fingers in the till.

Archived