Russell Brand and the Westboro Baptists

If you believe The Bible is literally God's opinion, then the Westboro Baptist Church can only be correct. This is why you can't argue with them. They have a rock solid argument.

If you ignore certain parts of The Bible, then you can be both Christian and homosexual.

Ps. I love Russell Brand. He's in Sheffield next month.

If you believe The Bible is literally God's opinion, then the Westboro Baptist Church can only be correct. This is why you can't argue with them. They have a rock solid argument.

If you ignore certain parts of The Bible, then you can be both Christian and homosexual.

Do the Westboro Church, or any other Christian for that matter actually follow the Bible literally? Or do they pick and chose what parts they follow?

Russell has a lot of critics, but he's a kind, thoughtful human being. I think the best way to deal with idiots like that is to make fun of them, just as he di.

---------- Post added 29-09-2013 at 06:55 ----------

I dont find the man remotely funny though , i just dont laugh at his comedy

Ponderland was quite good.

Its not Gods word that ' it ' is against gays, its Paul's . He just happened to not agree with gays

'' Therefore, God handed them over to degrading passions. Their females exchanged natural relations for unnatural, and the males likewise gave up natural relations with females and burned with lust for one another. Males did shameful things with males and thus received in their own persons the due penalty for their perversity ''

Archived