Up to 50 students shot as they slept in suspected muslim attack.

vinyl

Sick of hearing about these vile idiots pretending to be muslims.

My heart goes out to the innocents of all 'religious'/racist crimes worldwide, as usual.

I'm sick of hearing people pretend that Muslims aren't really Muslims when they do something bad.

I'm sick of evil atrocities perpetrated by anyone, and internet forum-ers twisting everything into it being 'sides'?

Extremist muslims don't represent most muslims at all, any more than Dubya 'Christian' Bush, Cheyney or Rumsfeld represented me or millions like them.

But they do use the same book and man as justification for killing in the name of the same God. I can never get my head round why anyone would worship a God that creates such wicked people and allows such atrocities to be carried out in its name.

But they do use the same book and man as justification for killing in the name of the same God. I can never get my head round why anyone would worship a God that creates such wicked people and allows such atrocities to be carried out in its name.

i cant get my head round why people would worship a none existant being full stop, but i allow those that do to.

as for your point ALL religions are guilty of violence in their cause NOT just islam, but islam is the latest and definitely doing it big time

but as ive said before world actions lead a lot of people to become angry and look for more extreme thought and eventually action

i cant get my head round why people would worship a none existant being full stop, but i allow those that do to.

as for your point ALL religions are guilty of violence in their cause NOT just islam, but islam is the latest and definitely doing it big time

but as ive said before world actions lead a lot of people to become angry and look for more extreme thought and eventually action

Yes I agree all religions are guilty of violence in the name of their God.

But how do you know it doesn't exist and to worship that which doesn't exist must be boarding on insanity.

So there are either billions of insane people, which is a tad worrying.

Or

There are billions of people that worship a God that is all powerful and all knowing as well as violent, and uncaring. Also a tad worrying.

Archived