Up to 50 students shot as they slept in suspected muslim attack.

vinyl

I'm sick of people saying some Muslims are evil so all Islam is evil.

I'm sick of some Muslims thinking they can kill their way into paradise.

I'm sick of the endless rounds of these same <REMOVED> discussions.

Oh, how I wish the Forum had a "like" button!

---------- Post added 29-09-2013 at 23:39 ----------

Yes I agree all religions are guilty of violence in the name of their God.

But how do you know it doesn't exist and to worship that which doesn't exist must be boarding on insanity.

So there are either billions of insane people, which is a tad worrying.

Or

There are billions of people that worship a God that is all powerful and all knowing as well as violent, and uncaring. Also a tad worrying.

can I just correct you, there, angos...

Yes I agree all religions are guilty of violence in the name of their God.

"All religions have a minority of idiots who are guilty of committing violence in the name of their God..."

can I just correct you, there, angos...

"All religions have a minority of idiots who are guilty of committing violence in the name of their God..."

Yes of cause you can, I will just put the relevant part on the end for you.

All religions have a minority of idiots who are guilty of committing violence in the name of their God because their books subscribe to such violence.

And the quite majority worship the entity that created the idiots and allows such violence, making them as culpable as their God.

Islam doesn't create the trouble, it's the extreme interpretation of it by extremists that causes the trouble.

Those Christian extremists who kill abortion doctors, is it them twisting Christianity for their own ends that are causing the trouble or is it Christianity causing the trouble?

What a silly counter argument.

Is this man one of the idiots.

Shaykh Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani presently teaches in London.

The Shaykh was born on 14 December 1935 in Pakistan and is a descendant of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.

The Shaykh regularly speaks on topical issues facing the Muslim world and has worked all his life to protect and preserve the true Islam.

He appears to be quite a knowledgeable individual when it comes to Islam

Archived