Up to 50 students shot as they slept in suspected muslim attack.

vinyl

Pascal's wager is possibly the most hollow reason for going to Church. If God wants his followers with no conviction to belief, he truly does have a flock of sheep.

All that is required to assure a place in heaven if it exists, is to have one family member that believes and loves you, they are promised an internal life with the people they loved on earth, if one of those people didn't believe in God then God as a dilemma, does he break his promise to the one with belief or allow someone in that had no belief. :)

Mod Note

Posts containing personal comments have been deleted.

As this forum has demonstrated on numerous occasions that it cannot discuss any topic concerning Muslims without descending into personal insults and xenophobic generalisations, I will make this simple.

The very next legitimate report we get on this thread will result in it's closure.

Anyone making a malicious report will find themselves suspended.

Anyone making personal comments about other users in this thread from this point on will also find themselves suspended.

I understand that this is a touchy subject for a lot of forum users and the discussion is liable to become heated, we don't mind this, discuss the topic by all means, but sweeping generalisations blaming the majority for the actions of a few and attacking the person rather than their argument will not be tolerated.

The thread will reopen shortly when you've had a chance to read this.

All that is required to assure a place in heaven if it exists, is to have one family member that believes and loves you, they are promised an internal life with the people they loved on earth, if one of those people didn't believe in God then God as a dilemma, does he break his promise to the one with belief or allow someone in that had no belief. :)

There is of course the threat of excommunication in most religions. So if an individual offends that religion he can be cut off from his path to paradise.

And the greedy nasty sods that are desperate for forgiveness, my way of looking it, is if you lead a good life but don't believe in God and God tells you to pisss off when you arrive at his door, then its not the kind of place I would want to stay anyway. :)
The place has to be full of some very old fogies.:)

I think you must mean 'eternal'. Internal means something else.

Archived