Can You Be Left Wing And Still Agree With The EDL?

Strikes and walk outs . . .

---------- Post added 29-09-2013 at 22:36 ----------

Utter gonads. Prove it.

I didn't see Labour doing anything to help the younger generation, the children of Labour supporters were deprived of jobs because of labours mass ingratiation policy.

You have to wonder about places like Barnsley which has been a Labour (Left? I say that because Labour are the same as the tories according to some people and that makes them rightwing) stronghold for years and you'd be hard put to find a more racist place in the UK.

Its a pity the EDL has been infected by so many rabble rousers. There are serious issues that need a pressure group to represent the majority of people who are opposed to mass immigration and Islamism.

UKIP is the only mainstream political party who raises the issue. This is why they are growing in popularity.

I observed the EDL party at Sheffield Lane Top recently and I came to the conclusion that many who attended looked like old trad Labour voters. Scuffy lot IMHO. Like me :hihi:

So, do some left wingers agree with the EDL? And keep it secret?

Opines?

I don' understand how you've made the connection that they were once Labour voters based just on how they looked. :confused:

Its a pity the EDL has been infected by so many rabble rousers. There are serious issues that need a pressure group to represent the majority of people who are opposed to mass immigration and Islamism.

UKIP is the only mainstream political party who raises the issue. This is why they are growing in popularity.

I think UKip are full of rebel rousers, which will become even more evident if they secured government

You have to wonder about places like Barnsley which has been a Labour (Left? I say that because Labour are the same as the tories according to some people and that makes them rightwing) stronghold for years and you'd be hard put to find a more racist place in the UK.

You can also add places like Maltby, barking and Burnley to that list, places that have a lot of white working class, often out of work who feel they've been left for dead by the mainstream political parties. Blaming the foreigners is always a place to start.

I've just agreed with mecky. I need a lie down.

You can also add places like Maltby, barking and Burnley to that list, places that have a lot of white working class, often out of work who feel they've been left for dead by the mainstream political parties. Blaming the foreigners is always a place to start.

I've just agreed with mecky. I need a lie down.

Not sure about that. Those places are pit towns but there are hardly any pits left for people to work down, regardless or not if they are white working class or foreigners

Archived