Working for dole money

*grabs the popcorn*
Not really the kids' fault that their parents are feckless. Eight people living in a one bed couldn't have been easy. £27k isn't a fortune either, in comparison to some getting benefits.

Although I'd have been happier to read that at the last delivery of twins, she'd had her tubes tied and he'd had the snip. :)

Work for dole and about time too.

and keep people on the dole who could be paid a wage to do the jobs properly as a job :suspect:

---------- Post added 27-09-2013 at 18:20 ----------

oh and how many times will the papers publish the same article to get the blood boiling???

ive seen that article a few months ago, it was the super fertile bit that reminded me, then i saw their beaming faces

I was interested to read that Mrs Fisher was unable to work due to depression and mental health issues. I would have thought that being constantly pregnant or nursing might have made it difficult to work as well as causing ongoing depression. About the mental health issues, it is difficult to comment....In their favour, it is ludicrous to expect a family to live in a one bedroom flat, regardless of whether or not they are able to control their desire to procreate....I am dubious about their protestations of contraceptives not working though...

How does it benefit me as a tax payer?

I pay dole to support an unemployed person.

I pay dole to a person that's on a "work for dole" scheme.

I'm still paying!

..... Meanwhile some other taxpayer is out of a job and some business is getting free labour...

How sensible.... NOT!

Archived