Working for dole money

It seems like a ploy to avoid the minimum wage law to me without actually scrapping it (which would obviously be political suicide).

It's alright taking satisfaction in people being forced to work for their benefits but a lot of currently payed jobs will be lost if businesses have access to a pool of free labour. Tax payers will be worse off due to increased unemployment if anything and the only winners are going to be private businesses who get to pocket more profits.

They they will be able to clean someone elses street

That would be cool!

I could litter the streets at will and the unemployed would have to clean it up!

maybe I could crap all over too and have them clean it up, infact why don't we get them all to live in a shed at the end of the street, pick cotton and sing songs?

While we are at it we could chain their feet together and make them call us "boss"

Yeah That seems like the way it's going, unfortunately, when all that is done, we will still be paying MORE tax, and still having price hikes on everything because of "the environment" or some other factor.

If the unemployed were wiped out at a stroke, do you seriously think you would be better off financially?

Think about it..............

That would be cool!

I could litter the streets at will and the unemployed would have to clean it up!

maybe I could crap all over too and have them clean it up, infact why don't we get them all to live in a shed at the end of the street, pick cotton and sing songs?

While we are at it we could chain their feet together and make them call us "boss"

Yeah That seems like the way it's going, unfortunately, when all that is done, we will still be paying MORE tax, and still having price hikes on everything because of "the environment" or some other factor.

If the unemployed were wiped out in a stroke, do you seriously think you would be better off financially?

Think about it..............

:loopy: Not sure why you would want them in your shed.

If you are so jealous, then follow their example and do what they have done.

I'm sure if it was that easy, everyone who is on 17 grand a year would take the same path.

It's there if you want it......

Or did you miss the bus?

I have more self-respect and self-worth.

Maybe we should sterilise doleys.....

Then they deserve to be sacked because they aren't doing the job they are paid to do.

So they're not doing the job their paid to do at present wage levels and you want them replaced with a workforce who are going to be paid benefit equivalents?

I'm voting for Nosher Powell.

---------- Post added 27-09-2013 at 22:47 ----------

Maybe we should sterilise doleys.....

Post 36. Bit late aint ya?

So they're not doing the job their paid to do at present wage levels and you want them replaced with a workforce who are going to be paid benefit equivalents?

I'm voting for Nosher Powell.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: They already get their dole, this way we get some work done for the money we give them, it also saves us the cost of paying high wages for council workers to sit on their arses all day. Its a win win, we save money and the unemployed get some exercise.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: They already get their dole, this way we get some work done for the money we give them, it also saves us the cost of paying high wages for council workers to sit on their arses all day. Its a win win, we save money and the unemployed get some exercise.

no it pays for somebody on the dole while somebody else goes on the dole :suspect:

which is?

why shouldnt they pay the same as everybody else??? are they freaks? perverts?

how does somebody get OFF the dole properly if companies start using this CHEAPER workforce?

They get off the dole by getting a job. If you are long term unemployed it will be far easier to go from not having worked for years - workfare - proper job than it currently is to go from not having worked for years straight into a proper job. Companies will not take risk of taking on long term unemployed when there are plenty of people with more recent experience looking for work. Workfare is intended to give these people relevent work experience that they can parlay into a proper job.

Archived