Pizza packaging con!

Good News People

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-24361465

It would seem people are starting to look past Tesco, and if they continue to do business as has been pointed out by the OP then sales will continue to slide.

I'm struggling to understand why that is good news. It just means they will pay less tax, probably employ less people and the end result is the rest of us all pay a little more to pay for our services.

Ummmmm...You could always make your own?....That way you know exactly how thick the base is...you know exactly what ingredients are present....And top it off with a little Daves Ghost Sauce...and the jobs a good un. I love my home made ones.

Yes I admit, it's a bit fiddly doing it yourself...But far more satisfying! :)

Ummmmm...You could always make your own?....That way you know exactly how thick the base is...you know exactly what ingredients are present....And top it off with a little Daves Ghost Sauce...and the jobs a good un. I love my home made ones.

Yes I admit, it's a bit fiddly doing it yourself...But far more satisfying! :)

Yeah ... I like making my own too Pete, but, as explained, was in a rush and opted for the delights of the freezer (don't make my own dough though).

Probably the worst thing of all about this pizza episode is when I bought it they were about four quid each ... or two for seven quid. I BOUGHT TWO of the gossamer like monstrosities! :o:gag: I may die! ... of starvation.

Yeah ... I like making my own too Pete, but, as explained, was in a rush and opted for the delights of the freezer (don't make my own dough though).

Probably the worst thing of all about this pizza episode is when I bought it they were about four quid each ... or two for seven quid. I BOUGHT TWO of the gossamer like monstrosities! :o:gag: I may die! ... of starvation.

Yeah...I have to admit, making your own is a bit time consuming...neither do I make my own dough...Straight out of a packet...Come to think of it, most of the home made ones are straight out of a packet or a jar or a tube...haha

Yeah...I have to admit, making your own is a bit time consuming...neither do I make my own dough...Straight out of a packet...Come to think of it, most of the home made ones are straight out of a packet or a jar or a tube...haha

We make our own... Not really a lot of time (about 45 minutes from start to final proof) using our stand mixers dough hook. The dough is freezable for about 2 months at a time. Just separate the dough and put into sealable bags. You can take it out to defrost before you leave for work and when you get in, heat up the oven and use store bought sauces, cheese, etc.

Archived