Recreational ice hockey teams Sheffield

I've been at the learn to play hockey at ice Sheffield for a bit now , and want to take my skills to the next level and play for a team. I'm 16 atm and I just wonderd if anyone knows any teams I can at least train with. It would be great if some one could help me !!

• 3 weeks later...

One of its kind academy for youngsters between age group 16-18 where youngsters get a chance to train professionally as a Ice-Hockey player.

Selected candidates will be representing the famous Sheffield Steeldogs academy and training everyday improving their Ice-Hockey skills, strength and core conditioning, nutritional diet, etc. Additionally, all the candidates get 5 Hours on Ice every week in additional to their practice.

The candidates will also acquire their sports qualifications while their time at the academy in a state of art classroom facilities. The qualifications will help youngsters to gain a career in Sports coaching and Sports Development industry.

A youngster who wants to make a career as a professional Ice-Hockey player, here is your chance.

Please apply by calling Tel: 07579803833.

Archived