Car Warrenty cover questions

Oh I see what your saying. Yes I know. It's only covered a few miles while its been so bad. Just between garages really.

---------- Post added 02-10-2013 at 19:13 ----------

I can assure you it's gone. The whole job. my dad thought it may b the master cylinder too & I found a supplier selling at £55 so that's what I was hoping. However, it's the full clutch. I honestly honestly don't ride the clutch so I'm shocked myself. This is why I feel I must fight for the warranty to cover it.

---------- Post added 02-10-2013 at 19:14 ----------

You must be talking mates rates??

No just rung him and he says about eighty pounds for cash

sorry to tell you but the warranty providers are better than insurance companies at wriggling out of paying.

I'll second that, never a truer statement made. WARRANTY DIRECT would'nt recommend them to my worst enemy.

---------- Post added 02-10-2013 at 19:44 ----------

Thanks muchly xx

Have you got the original paperwork relating to the warranty when you purchased the car ?, it should tell you on them whats covered and whats not. Its usually

any part with a manufacturing fault that are covered and not parts prone to wear & tear. The problem here is that they will say if the clutch was defect it would have failed a lot earlier than after 3yrs use.

I'll second that, never a truer statement made. WARRANTY DIRECT would'nt recommend them to my worst enemy.

---------- Post added 02-10-2013 at 19:44 ----------

have you got the original paperwork relating to the warranty when you purchased the car ?, it should tell you on them whats covered and whats not.

I have but it's like deciphering the da Vinci code. Can't make head nor tail

Why dont you try JS Services on meadowbank road? they are not the cheapest but they standard of work is excellant and will be nothing like £480 for clutch. and it is very near you

Yes they are that good they fitted a clutch on my 2.2 diesel Laguna drove it 18 mile and the gear linkage rods fell off.

Archived