Kenyan Government discuss ejecting 500,000 Somali refugees.'

This is true. Unfortunate, but true. The majority often have to make sacrifices for the minority. I feel the world is coming to the end of its tether with Islamists and Islam will suffer because of this.

Personally, I would place some of the blame also on ordinary Muslims for not tackling the issue. But I'd also blame those who have constantly played the race card or made excuses for the religion.

Its not very PC but this country would be a much better place without Islam.

---------- Post added 02-10-2013 at 08:35 ----------

The point was, which you missed, the expulsion is not about race or religion because the Kenyan government is also protecting none Kenyans who live in Kenya.

You mean those who point out that racism is actually a very poor idea and always ends in senseless violence and hatred?

It seems the Somalians living in Kenyan refugee camps have been the target of recruiting by Islamic terrorists. In a backlash from the Nairobi shopping mall attack where Islamic militants murdered dozens of civilians, the Kenyan government is facing calls to expel the 500,000 Somali refugees currently living in Kenya who are being accused of biting the hand that feeds them.

It seems extreme but understandable.

Why shouldnt they be allowed to send them back ? Thats my opinion.

It would have got them away from their immediate threat. Matbe they would have got a new singing post within a respectable church like COE :o

Oops. The CoE isn't short of men who rape children too. And in your favourite Huffington Post too so you have no excuses. You are defending the rapists tonight, aren't you?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/07/church-of-england-general-synod-sex-abuse_n_3558352.html

Incidentally, Peter Perfect drove a Turbo Terrific.

Here's Wikipedia on Wacky Races;

"The Turbo Terrific, despite its name and Peter's adulation, is highly unreliable; it often falls to pieces in the middle of a race, usually after Peter praises it for how well it is doing".

Often falls to pieces in the middle. How apt for your arguments.

Oops. The CoE isn't short of men who rape children too. And in your favourite Huffington Post too so you have no excuses. You are defending the rapists tonight, aren't you?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/07/church-of-england-general-synod-sex-abuse_n_3558352.html

Incidentally, Peter Perfect drove a Turbo Terrific.

Here's Wikipedia on Wacky Races;

"The Turbo Terrific, despite its name and Peter's adulation, is highly unreliable; it often falls to pieces in the middle of a race, usually after Peter praises it for how well it is doing".

Often falls to pieces in the middle. How apt for your arguments.

Well of course there are, but not on the same scale. So statistically speaking the said choir boy would be safer.

I'm getting quite emotional, you googled me, how quaint.

Can someone explain how the thread in any way relates to choirboys?

Someone said that all Somalies in camps in Kenya are going to be deported.

Someone said this is unfair a bit like deporting all the Catholics from England when the IRA was operating.

Someone said there would have been many choirboys pleased with this.

Someone said but they're Catholics as well so they would have been deported as well.

Someone said but they might have found refuge in a CoE choir.

Someone pointed out that there are some dodgy vicars as well.

Someone said that statistically they would have been safer though.

Someone slit his wrists, me.

Archived