War hero besmirched

Miliband is finished, you could argue that he never got started. but the Daily Mail has done for him. The public in South Yorkshire will of course vote Labour. but in the more discriminatory areas its all over for him, he is a Norwegian Blue, a singer in the choir eternal. a Dead Parrot.

You must know this is going to get quoted back to you at some point.

I don't think this will make any difference whatsoever. The people who would have voted for Miliband don't buy the Daily Mail anyway. The people "disgusted" by the story don't vote Conservative. The people who would be concerned that Miliband's loyalies are not entirely with Britain probably wouldn't be voting Labour.

Sorry, thought I would just get this in before I leave you and rest of the comintern to it.

Miliband is finished, you could argue that he never got started. but the Daily Mail has done for him. The public in South Yorkshire will of course vote Labour. but in the more discriminatory areas its all over for him, he is a Norwegian Blue, a singer in the choir eternal. a Dead Parrot.

Milliband never got started to be fair. I'd go one further and say that Labour are finished. They have lost their way.

I predict a Tory victory next time with the three other parties scrapping it out for what's left...

All these policies about booting illegals out, stopping benefits and throwing malingerers off the sick may rankle with the frothing left wing ninnies, but they are extremely popular with a lot of people.

---------- Post added 02-10-2013 at 07:46 ----------

I don't think this will make any difference whatsoever. The people who would have voted for Miliband don't buy the Daily Mail anyway. The people "disgusted" by the story don't vote Conservative. The people who would be concerned that Miliband's loyalies are not entirely with Britain probably wouldn't be voting Labour.

This is true.

Even if a Tory supporter was absolutely enraged by the Milliband story in the Mail, he'll still vote Tory.

Sorry, thought I would just get this in before I leave you and rest of the comintern to it.

He's done for because of the Daily Mail article?

Do you think the mud has stuck?

---------- Post added 02-10-2013 at 19:18 ----------

Pretty much sums it up.

This was about the Mail making a point about press regulation. Note the timing because they could have sat on this until much nearer the election.

You sure about that? Thatcher ally accuses Daily Mail of 'telling lies' about Ralph Miliband.

Odd discrepancy:

Daily Mail rant (this week)- all hell let loose.

Sunday Times article of similar nature ([i think] 22 September magazine)- no feedback or kerfuffle at all.

Like I say, odd...

It's here but behind a pay wall so you can only read a tiny bit of it.

Did it call Ralph Miliband evil and say he hated Britain? If not, it's not really the same thing. There's nothing wrong with discussing Ralph Miliband's politics and speculating on the effects it might have had on his son but making up lies about him is something else.

Incidentally, that page has a link to an article titled "UKIP may put Ed Miliband into No 10". ;)

Archived