CSCS card complaint - who to write to

how can you say it's non profit making!! the test costs £17.50 and then its another £30 for the actual card. someone somewhere's making money out of it. Muckymurphy - Try ringing CSCS direct on 0844 576 8777.

Yes because the organisation running the scheme won't have any costs at all... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
how can you say it's non profit making!! the test costs £17.50 and then its another £30 for the actual card. someone somewhere's making money out of it. Muckymurphy - Try ringing CSCS direct on 0844 576 8777.

my CSCS was an electrician's test. £42 for the test and £24 for the card as it was a renewal. i think it's more for an initial card.

You dont need to stop working if you have the number its possible for the comtractor to check its legit online . iv only ever had a pass cert for my cscs cos i very rarely do any subbying and have never had any trouble getting onsite with it

Archived