Islamic school in Derby closed after OFSTED inspection.

There was apparently nothing wrong with the school in the OP until the white head master was oustered by the religious nutters. I specifically said white headmaster because our resident Muslims as inferred it was his fault.

It's 'ousted'. Where did you get this information from? Can you link to the source?

There was apparently nothing wrong with the school in the OP until the white head master was oustered by the religious nutters. I specifically said white headmaster because our resident Muslims as inferred it was his fault.

I don't know anything about the history of the school, only stuff that's recently happened re its closure. I can well believe 'religious nutters' taking over a school would affect performance and result in closure.

It's 'ousted'. Where did you get this information from? Can you link to the source?

Do you mean...

It's "ousted". Anyway, where did you get that information from, can you link to the source?

Very poor use of the greatest language in the world there Mr. Halibut. What are those ' ' are they quotation marks? I thought they were " ". I don't know though, I don't read the "Guardian".

:hihi:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/1841461156

The computer and internet has revolutionised the communications world and the way that research content is discovered, the Internet represents one of the most successful examples of the benefits of sustained investment and commitment to research and development of information infrastructure.

With all this capability at your finger tips you should be able to find the information you desire within a couple of minutes, yet you choose not to. :thumbsup:

Do you mean...

It's "ousted". Anyway, where did you get that information from, can you link to the source?

Very poor use of the greatest language in the world there Mr. Halibut. What are those ' ' are they quotation marks? I thought they were " ". I don't know though, I don't read the "Guardian".

:hihi:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/1841461156

Actually it should be "from where did you get this information", however pointing that out would be rather pedantic.

Yep them Muslims, those who want that kind of education for their children. Please note: The vast majority of Muslim children are educated in mainstream schools.

Yes I guess they are, but most Muslims aren't into the kind of regime that was being enacted in this particular school. Please do try to keep up SevenRivers.

Would you agree, things taught in a Muslim school, is by definition, representative of Islamic values and gives a good overall picture of it's teachings?

Same for Catholic schools, by definition, teach Catholic values etc.

The computer and internet has revolutionised the communications world and the way that research content is discovered, the Internet represents one of the most successful examples of the benefits of sustained investment and commitment to research and development of information infrastructure.

With all this capability at your finger tips you should be able to find the information you desire within a couple of minutes, yet you choose not to. :thumbsup:

Top marks. Go to the top of the class :hihi::thumbsup:

---------- Post added 03-10-2013 at 08:20 ----------

Does anyone know if English history was taught and if so what text books were used?

Would you agree, things taught in a Muslim school, is by definition, representative of Islamic values and gives a good overall picture of it's teachings?
I've no idea because I've never visited an Islamic school or know any Muslims who've been taught in one, perhaps your question would be directed at mafya who says he went to an Islamic school.

Same for Catholic schools, by definition, teach Catholic values etc.

This I know a little more about and I do know that there is variance in Catholic schools in terms of the level of indoctrination applied, just as there is in CofE schools.

---------- Post added 03-10-2013 at 19:39 ----------

Wonder what they teach about Israel and the Crusades... :o

Hey, I grew up believing Jesus and God were blue eyed white dudes based on what I was taught in school, so dont pick that particular scab.

---------- Post added 03-10-2013 at 19:41 ----------

Yet you come to the conclusion he didn't. Perhaps he couldn't find the information you alluded to.

---------- Post added 03-10-2013 at 19:43 ----------

Top marks. Go to the top of the class :hihi::thumbsup:

Sadly it's a class of rotund boys with dirty fingernails, facing the wall wearing conical hats.

Archived