Islamic school in Derby closed after OFSTED inspection.

I've no idea because I've never visited an Islamic school or know any Muslims who've been taught in one, perhaps your question would be directed at mafya who says he went to an Islamic school.

This I know a little more about and I do know that there is variance in Catholic schools in terms of the level of indoctrination applied, just as there is in CofE schools.

---------- Post added 03-10-2013 at 19:39 ----------

Hey, I grew up believing Jesus and God were blue eyed white dudes based on what I was taught in school, so dont pick that particular scab.

---------- Post added 03-10-2013 at 19:41 ----------

Yet you come to the conclusion he didn't. Perhaps he couldn't find the information you alluded to.

---------- Post added 03-10-2013 at 19:43 ----------

Sadly it's a class of rotund boys with dirty fingernails, facing the wall wearing conical hats.

Robert Powell is white and has blue eyes .

Whilst I don't agree with faith schools you can't blame the school if non Muslim parents don't want to send their kids there.

What a stupid statement that is!

Course its the school to blame. Its the things they teach in the way they teach it that keeps non muslims away. Thankfully its been closed but another one will soon spring up in its place.

Do away with all this multi culti rubbish that is taking over our lives. All children to attend state schools and wear a school uniform, so they all have at least one thing in common. That would be a start.

After school they can dress as they wish and practise their chosen religion whatever it may be to their hearts content.

Angel.

Do away with all this multi culti rubbish that is taking over our lives. All children to attend state schools and wear a school uniform, so they all have at least one thing in common. That would be a start.

After school they can dress as they wish and practise their chosen religion whatever it may be to their hearts content.

Angel.

Agreed Angel, we're heading for a clash of civilisations in the next few decades. It will get nasty. Hope I'm still around to come back and say to those on here who are helping cause the mess, I told you so....

What a stupid statement that is!

Course its the school to blame. Its the things they teach in the way they teach it that keeps non muslims away.

I'll use the analogy I did previously..is it the butcher's 'fault', that he doesn't cater for vegetarians or is it because butchers don't sell anything vegetarians want?

Thankfully its been closed but another one will soon spring up in its place.

..and shut down again by OFSTED if it breaches the basic requirements.

---------- Post added 03-10-2013 at 20:50 ----------

Robert Powell is one of us!

Are you sure? The last I heard of him he was running a shop in Royston Vaysey ;)

---------- Post added 03-10-2013 at 20:51 ----------

Agreed Angel, we're heading for a clash of civilisations in the next few decades. It will get nasty. Hope I'm still around to come back and say to those on here who are helping cause the mess, I told you so....

Don't worry your nuclear bunker will protect you. I'll make sure someone taps on the door the minute the crisis is over.

---------- Post added 03-10-2013 at 20:52 ----------

Do away with all this multi culti rubbish that is taking over our lives.

It's not taking over your life, you can wear school uniform if you want to.

With all this capability at your fingertips you should be able to find the information you desire within a couple of minutes, yet you choose not to. :thumbsup:

Mod Note:

In cases like this, we would ask users to provide viable links to back up their claims.

Thank you.

Archived