Islamic school in Derby closed after OFSTED inspection.

I'll use the analogy I did previously..is it the butcher's 'fault', that he doesn't cater for vegetarians or is it because butchers don't sell anything vegetarians want?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Oh lordy! Get some rest, your analogy powers seem to have let you down. Even for you this ones weak!

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Oh lordy! Get some rest, your analogy powers seem to have let you down. Even for you this ones weak!

Sounded perfectly reasonable to me :suspect: You better help me out Just Sarah (bearing in mind your powers of advocacy ;) ), do you think an organisation is at fault when it serves its customers what they want and ignores those who don't want their offering? (be careful how you reply, I've another gripping analogy waiting for you :) )

Do you know . Stop teaching children religion in schools . Let them make their own mind up when they get to an age they can make a proper choice . It makes me sick to the core that our future generation has to have choices made for them . Religion drives me insane. Stop driving it down their throats . We were never told what to believe in , because our parents were told what to believe in by their parents . Our parents let us make our own decisions & we did . I am a witch & my brother follows our ancestors Viking path & we are FINE THANK YOU :mad:

Do you know . Stop teaching children religion in schools . Let them make their own mind up when they get to an age they can make a proper choice . It makes me sick to the core that our future generation has to have choices made for them . Religion drives me insane. Stop driving it down their throats . We were never told what to believe in , because our parents were told what to believe in by their parents . Our parents let us make our own decisions & we did . I am a witch & my brother follows our ancestors Viking path & we are FINE THANK YOU :mad:

Stop trying to ram your beliefs down others throats you hypocrite, don't witches do tolerance? :rolleyes:

How dare you think I am ramming religion down anyones throat because I AM NOT l would be the last person to do that . I am not a hypocrite . So don't judge me . All I am saying is children should be able to make their own decisions . So GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT !

Don't talk to me like I'm some little child about how dare you, calm down and count to ten.

Children need to be guided and if parents or schools want to teach them religion than that is up to them and not for you to decide because of your beliefs on the matter.

I suggest you look up the different definitions of belief because if I meant religion I would have put religion instead of belief.

SO GO AND READ UP THE DIFFERENT DEFINITIONS OF THE WORD BELIEF!

Oh whatever

You are just a flaming nightmare of a control freak

Only to women.

---------- Post added 04-10-2013 at 01:22 ----------

How dare you think I am ramming religion down anyones throat because I AM NOT l would be the last person to do that . I am not a hypocrite . So don't judge me . All I am saying is children should be able to make their own decisions . So GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT !

Not when they are brainwashed from birth.

Well I am about to read my new book . So I am off . All about Dark Men . And nothing to do with Muslims

I doubt Muslims would want anything to do with you anyway!! :hihi:

---------- Post added 04-10-2013 at 02:34 ----------

Only to women.

---------- Post added 04-10-2013 at 01:22 ----------

Not when they are brainwashed from birth.

Yea yea whatever!! :rolleyes:

Archived