Islamic school in Derby closed after OFSTED inspection.

Religious schools should all be closed. There's no such thing as God, so its not getting the kids education off to a good start by teaching them there's a man who lives in the clouds who hates gay people and is generally a hate filled primitive idiot with little sense or compassion.

Is it really 2013?

Catholic schools are mostly good schools though. The best secondary school here in Chesterfield is St Marys, a Catholic school. What purpose would closing it serve?

It would stop the indoctrnation of our young,hows that for starters,its time ALL schools were secular and l;et the kids decide for themselves when they are old enough to work it out.

I know plenty of people that went to Catholic schools and none of them are practicing Catholics.

I think Christian Schools are less religious than Islamic ones, don't know anything about Jewish ones though. I don't think Islamic schools prepare pupils to integrate in the modern world.

I think Christian Schools are less religious than Islamic ones, don't know anything about Jewish ones though. I don't think Islamic schools prepare pupils to integrate in the modern world.

*yaawnn* :rolleyes:

Archived