Islamic school in Derby closed after OFSTED inspection.

Having to listen to that, I'm aghast at what has been going on there, utterly disgusting.

Ooo, we love that mock indignation here. I'm imagining you swivelling your hips and wagging your head from side to side as you say that :hihi:

Sharia law's been practised in the UK for over 30 years, where've you been?

Indeed, and this is what it has brought us to. Girls banned from reading fiction, boys encouraged to read violent books, girls forced to sit at the back of the room, women showing the slightest of flesh being taught they are indecent. What an awful religion this is.

Indeed, and this is what it has brought us to. Girls banned from reading fiction, boys encouraged to read violent books, girls forced to sit at the back of the room, women showing the slightest of flesh being taught they are indecent. What an awful religion this is.

Oh..and a school being shut down. What you seem to be missing is the only people condoning it are the people who are into it, who are few in number.

My Bold=

What a load of tosh from a known Islam hater. :rolleyes:

Islam is oppressive though, seriously look at what it did to Cat Stevens; once a hedonistic lover of life and music, now a Muslim that gets his assistants to go to places ahead of him and request to the people there that unveiled women do not make any attempts to have physical contact with him. :loopy:

My Bold=

What a load of tosh from a known Islam hater. :rolleyes:

I don't like Islam, but neither do many other people. I wouldn't go so far as to say I hate it. I also don't like Judaism or Christianity, surprise, surprise :D

As a pagan, I'm an equal opportunities Abrahamic religion disliker, I dislike them all equally. :D

btw, nice to see you reconsidered withdrawing from the jousts, and are back defending your corner, mafya. :thumbsup:

Archived