Utterly disgusting yet again

Not even the level she gave her son?

Then again if she is shown violence the perpetrator will be given a longer sentence than she was I imagine

No. I don't believe that violence solves anything and I don't think it has any place in a civilised society.

---------- Post added 02-10-2013 at 22:41 ----------

Why? Although I don't condone violence of any sort, just don't see why people that haven't broken the law end up paying to protect those that have, especially when the crime is so disgusting

You clearly do if you object to my comment that I hope she isn't subject to violence.

We aren't paying to protect her anyway, she's being released from jail under her own name and with the same face she went in with.

Surely if she has to be protected in this way it means that the public do not think the sentence she has served is commensurate with the crime she committed?

No, it means that a small minority of the public think with fists and boots rather than brains.

No. I don't believe that violence solves anything and I don't think it has any place in a civilised society.

Gi'oer.

Say i saw someone being mugged and i kicked the offender in the nads meaning he immediately modified his behaviour, surely that would be acceptable.

Gi'oer.

Say i saw someone being mugged and i kicked the offender in the nads meaning he immediately modified his behaviour, surely that would be acceptable.

I wouldn't argue with that; but that's not what we're talking about is it?

What we're talking about is a woman who's served the time she was given.

A person who assaulted her now out of 'revenge' could, and should be charged with the relevant offences. To suggest otherwise makes a mockery of the whole idea of law.

I wouldn't argue with that; but that's not what we're talking about is it?

What we're talking about is a woman who's served the time she was given.

A person who assaulted her now out of 'revenge' could, and should be charged with the relevant offences. To suggest otherwise makes a mockery of the whole idea of law.

Our justice system makes a mockery out of justice anyway! This woman has not done enough time by anyone standards! Apart from this countries poor excuse for a circus system. If you think she should come out now and live a normal life and fit in with society and not suffer any further punishment then your a fool. That poor baby! She is an animal and deserves to be tormented and mistreated for the rest of her life!

Archived