Utterly disgusting yet again

No. I don't believe that violence solves anything and I don't think it has any place in a civilised society.

---------- Post added 02-10-2013 at 22:41 ----------

You clearly do if you object to my comment that I hope she isn't subject to violence.

We aren't paying to protect her anyway, she's being released from jail under her own name and with the same face she went in with.

She is obviously not civilised

---------- Post added 02-10-2013 at 23:15 ----------

I know this is gonna sound harsh to some but surely she should be force sterilised before release ?

Doesn't sound harsh to me, Mega

No, it means that a small minority of the public think with fists and boots rather than brains.

They do anyway, get used to it.

---------- Post added 02-10-2013 at 23:19 ----------

I know this is gonna sound harsh to some but surely she should be force sterilised before release ?

Well said :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 02-10-2013 at 23:19 ----------

I hope that she isn't the target of violence on her release.

But then we expected nothing less :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 02-10-2013 at 23:20 ----------

Of course she should be entitled to protection if there is a threat against her. If you lose the right to be safe because you have not kept someone else safe, it somewhat undermines the whole argument against her.

Apologist view, maybe she can stop at your house.

She was sentenced to be detained indefinitely until "deemed no longer to be a risk to the public and in particular to small children".

Clearly there is a risk to any small child that she gave birth and you'd like to think the parole board would turn down her application until she could no longer have kids - be that mother nature taking its course or sterilisation.

Archived