Wedding cake wanted

Hi we are getting married at Hellaby Hall on Saturday 26th April 2014 and are currently looking for someone to make our wedding cake for us.

We would like it to cater for approx 150 people.

We are open to ideas of designs etc, our colour scheme is cadburys purple.

Thanks

Hannah

Hi we are getting married at Hellaby Hall on Saturday 26th April 2014 and are currently looking for someone to make our wedding cake for us.

Thanks

Hannah

Hello Hannah

We are the House of Cakes, as we are just up the road from Hellaby Hall why not call in and see us at Main Street, Bramley.

You could view our website in advance or just call in and we'll just have a casual discussion about your general theme for ideas on your wedding cake, look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Dennis

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks

Hannah

hi there im a cake decorator and baker heck out my cake page on facebook to give you an idea of the cakes ive done but I can do anything cake diva Sheffield facebook

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks

Hannah

Hello Hannah,

Angel Cakes are great and I have seen this one "White Castle Cake with lilac and pink turrets" it is very nice and well design cake.

Archived