Looking for morton family

We need more info to help. Rough birth and death,names of spouse and children, and area that his farm was supposed to be.

I have some Mortons on my tree, from Norton if memory serves me well,if you have already posted any of this info,tell us where please.

Have you tried Sheffield Indexers,or Sheffield records online? There are always people on there willing to help.

• 3 weeks later...

Roy Morton was the Secretary of the Plumbers Union in Sheffield.

The last time I saw him was outside his home at Grenoside on the road which is the continuation of the road from the top of Jawbone Hill.

I'm sorry I haven't a correct address but you could try the telephone directory.

Good Luck with your search.

Happy Days! PopT

• 9 months later...

Also looking or information on Morton family in Sheffield area. My Great Great Great Grandfather, Joseph Morton, was born in Sheffield in 1813 before moving on to the Midlands. His father, Anthony Morton, was a farmer in the area. Does anyone have any ideas where I might find out more about Anthony?

Archived