Carbon monoxide poisioning what to do now?

Although im not disputing the figures, wilkipedia is a most unreliable source to cite information from as it can be edited from anyone, hense why we cant use it in research at university.

Sorry, I should have attributed the figures to:

14. Goldstein M (December 2008). "Carbon monoxide poisoning". Journal of Emergency Nursing: JEN: Official Publication of the Emergency Department Nurses Association 34 (6): 538–542. doi:10.1016/j.jen.2007.11.014. PMID 19022078.

15. Struttmann T, Scheerer A, Prince TS, Goldstein LA (Nov 1998). "Unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning from an unlikely source". The Journal of the American Board of Family Practice 11 (6): 481–484. PMID 9876005.

These references should satisfy your university authorities, as they are both peer-reviewed journals.

However, it costs $14 to access the original article; 15 years ago, I could, as a staff member of a teaching hospital, read it free of charge.

Wikipaedia allows anyone access to its information for free; you do need a good bull**** filter to exclude bad information, and you must be willing to check the references as far as possible.

I use Wikipaedia to get an overview of a new subject, its references as far as I can to check, and quote the authorities I have discovered. Finally, my article is in my own words.

Archived