2 muslim pupils barred from main school

Why are these children in a Roman Catholic school ?
Why are there faith schools?

---------- Post added 12-10-2013 at 20:31 ----------

What tosh. You know nothing whatsoever of the relationship these boys have with their parents or their faith.

Edit; just seen the link you provided, apologies.

LOL! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I think Im mainly in agreement with you, despite the freedoms we all should enjoy as individuals if the rules on facial hair were in existence before the boys attended this school then I believe they should adhere to them.

I'm in agreement with you BF but the EU isn't it seems

I'm in agreement with you BF but the EU isn't it seems

I am generally anti-EU, but it does uphold right that parents once had, ideally parents would still have the right to decide.

Can schools teach kids better now, compared to when I was at school, because kids(boys) are not allowed beards. Have you seen some of the hair styles that the girls have?

And people are asking why this is sex descrimination !!!!

I am generally anti-EU, but it does uphold right that parents once had, ideally parents would still have the right to decide.

Can schools teach kids better now, compared to when I was at school, because kids(boys) are not allowed beards. Have you seen some of the hair styles that the girls have?

And people are asking why this is sex descrimination !!!!

The rules should be paramount imo, rather like the forums:hihi:

If I had insisted that my sons wore beards to school and I had read the rules which was against them then I'd find another school, I just wouldn't be up for dragging the school into a big issue when it could have been avoided

If I had insisted that my sons wore beards to school and I had read the rules which was against them then I'd find another school, I just wouldn't be up for dragging the school into a big issue when it could have been avoided

My daughter had the right to have long, short, blonde, ginger, hair up or down; its classed as having natural hair, but its all over the place. Growing a beard is "normal hair", people hould not need to check the rule book before see which "normal" school they can apply for.

Archived