2 muslim pupils barred from main school

They're Muslim boys, ooo, can open, worms everywhere. Seriously, Muslims or not I don't think they should be forced to shave.

When I was at school people, mostly boys, had some facial hair. They will be wanting us all to have a full body shave next.

It is against the law/policy on the grounds of sex, no girls are being forced to shave.

I didnt see the other thread, quite similar, but different. ;)

When I was at school people, mostly boys, had some facial hair. They will be wanting us all to have a full body shave next.

It is against the law/policy on the grounds of sex, no girls are being forced to shave.

I didnt see the other thread, quite similar, but different. ;)

In what way different...you're using the same BBC page to link to?

Its never been any different. My daughter was put on report for having colours in her hair - yet the very teachers reporting her were females with bleached blonde hair.

Similarly she was reported for multiple ear piercings by a drama teacher with a nose piercing.

I personally don't have an issue with rules but children will emulate teachers.

Hi

Two teenage boys have been sent home from a school in Lancashire after refusing to shave off their beards. They are 14 years old !!

I wonder if the teaching staff are allowed beards? This is, at the very least, sexist and unlawfull.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-24459743

It isn't sexist. The girls aren't allowed to have full beards either. :rolleyes:

Archived