What to do with an old caravan?

Someone has asked for more details about the caravan so here they are.

It tows fine and all lights work, it is a 5 berth Abbey Lancaster - mechanically good newish battery and tyres etc and good bodywork - it has got bad damp on door and front on the awing rail side hence we want rid.

Here are some pics

http://s965.photobucket.com/user/reddrummore/library/

Best Regards

On a sensible note..Im a caravan fan and it is well known in the caravan world that damp in a caravan is a death note for a caravan.damp is very expensive and difficult to deal with in a caravan.due to the construction of caravans the damp seems to creep throughout all the caravan in between the inner and outer layers,a caravan with damp is basically unsellable and is just for scrap,there is very little weight in scrap in them so they are a real problem to get rid off,the last caravan I scraped I knocked it to bits down to the frame took the panels and bits to the tip sold off the water heater and any parts I could on ebay,and made a car trailer out of the frame,it made a load of mess and another reason for the neighbours to start moaning, but at least I got rid of it..

Donate it to that gobby TV presenter and his other 8 two talentless sidekicks who present that pathetic motoring programme on the BBC; they hate caravans and would know what to do with it. Plus you might get your mug on TV too

Archived