Genuine reasons why JSA is stopped.

fair enough, might have been more helpful if you had bothered to add the url!!

Sorry, I was being facetious, replying to a post by my good friend L1L2T3 who seems to believe I know of a job going for a security guard at a clinic. I regret I do not, in fact, know what he is talking about. My apologies.

Unbelievable;

You are forced to retire due to a heart condition, and you claim Employment and Support Allowance. During your assessment you have a heart attack. You are sanctioned for not completing your assessment.

That particular piece is based on something an MP once said.

Hardly the most reliable of sources.

Sorry, I was being facetious, replying to a post by my good friend L1L2T3 who seems to believe I know of a job going for a security guard at a clinic. I regret I do not, in fact, know what he is talking about. My apologies.

no probs :)

Sorry Hillpig I was down there getting some free condoms and the security guard looked like a grumpy possibly retired but still having to work old goat. I thought it might be you. Apologies.

When you hear the similar stories from a number of different sources you should start to at least question the validity of it rather than dismiss it as 'gullibility.'

Unfortunately its the popular thing to do rather than people addressing there own predicaments!

''You are forced to retire due to a heart condition, and you claim Employment and Support Allowance. During your assessment you have a heart attack. You are sanctioned for not completing your assessment.''

Yep that sounds about right when dealing with Atos, SCUM

Archived