Genuine reasons why JSA is stopped.

It is 'the system' that is a fault because it's the system that drives the behaviour of staff. The problem is how performance is assessed and managed.

A system is only as good as its data and the operates who use it.

Sorry Hillpig I was down there getting some free condoms and the security guard looked like a grumpy possibly retired but still having to work old goat. I thought it might be you. Apologies.

Not a problem old friend, I do look like an old goat but I am not, despite the insistence of some, a security guard.

Free condoms?

Not a problem old friend, I do look like an old goat but I am not, despite the insistence of some, a security guard.

Free condoms?

Yeah, it's a sexual health promotion thing. You could always get some just in case. You never know.

Not so much overqualified as not knowing the first thing about metallurgy. I had to make the application to keep my JSA, but it was a waste of time for me and the employer.

So? Every single person has to do that regardless of a degree or not. I have a degree in Physics and was told to apply for a job as a engineer, something I know very little about. I did it as I was told to do it, any opportunity is an opportunity, just because you are qualified as something else doesn't mean you should only apply for jobs in your area.

So? Every single person has to do that regardless of a degree or not. I have a degree in Physics and was told to apply for a job as a engineer, something I know very little about. I did it as I was told to do it, any opportunity is an opportunity, just because you are qualified as something else doesn't mean you should only apply for jobs in your area.

No, it's more about the staff in the JC being clueless. I have a chemistry degree and had the JC staff telling me I had to apply for a job as a Pharmacist cos like it's a chemists in it. Pointing out you need, as a minimum, an MPharm degree got me nowhere, had to apply or JSA stopped.

jb

Archived