Rough cost to sort bay roof, it leaks in heavy rain.

Hi my name is Mark Hadley at FREE-FLOW.

We would be intersted in offering you a free no obligation quote to re-cover your bay window, but would be unable to give you an estimate as we are unaware of the existing materials used and also the condition of the boards and timbers as well as the size. if you would like us to come and quote you for the work or if you have any further questions please dont hesitate to contact us on,

Office 0114237200

Mobile 07999582357

I was just wondering if anyone has had their bay roof re-felted or covered, or whatever! Mine leaks a bit in really heavy rain and am wondering what it is likely to cost before I get anyone out. It's not a large bay.

Cheers

:)

Make sure its the bay window. I once lived in a student house where my bay window ceiling collapsed as a result of water. Land lady reroofed the bay. Shortly after as I was walking past the door of the room upstairs I spotted a huge damp stain running down the wall. Turned out the gutter upstairs was leaking back on to the top of the wall, running down in the wall and coming out where my ceiling intercepted it. The guy in the room was a second year building surveyor and was using the defect for one of his assignments!

Just be certain you know where the water is coming from. Clean out all you r gutters e.t.c.

Archived