Syrian migrants go on hunger strike in France,England is what they wan

lol and if some would stop bringing biscuits into this topic we might just might make progress:hihi:

What I've learned on here is that when you debate, or attempt to debate with those devoid of empathy, the debate generally gets bogged down.

"send them back" is the sum total of any reasoning. You can't reason with that if empathy is lacking. It's usually the result of a very closed mind or trauma.

Lack of empathy is also a pointer towards lack of humour.

What I've learned on here is that when you debate, or attempt to debate with those devoid of empathy, the debate generally gets bogged down.

"send them back" is the sum total of any reasoning. You can't reason with that if empathy is lacking. It's usually the result of a very closed mind or trauma.

Lack of empathy is also a pointer towards lack of humour.

Of course thats your personal opinion isnt it;) I take it you are for mass immigration into the UK?

If thats the case your very much in the minority and of the far left type,as for empathy,that is not the sole preserve of the left,but people like you will always tar some with the racist brush wont you.

Syria will be a nice place to live again once the rebels are all out.Will be plenty of construction jobs available

Yes it will,it was and will again become a model for a modern muslim state,once the Islamists have been removed .

i wish cameron and hague would realise that the rebels are just terrorists and to stop blaming the government

To think Hague wanted to help the rebels as well, with tax payers money

Yes the irony is not lost is it,we wage war in foreign lands to stop the Islamists yet we are or were willing to arm the muslim fanatics who are waging war against their own people,but of course many of those who are fighting the goverment are not even from Syria.:)

Of course thats your personal opinion isnt it;) I take it you are for mass immigration into the UK?

If thats the case your very much in the minority and of the far left type,as for empathy,that is not the sole preserve of the left,but people like you will always tar some with the racist brush wont you.

Not only do you lack empathy but you seem to have a distorted view of what it means. Because I empathise doesn't mean I advocate mass immigration..that's your interpretation not mine.

People do not flee their homes en mass in their millions just so that they can gain your outrage. These people are not migrants in the sense you or I may want to emigrate, they are refugees. If you want to define refugees as benefit sucking parasites then carry on, that's your opinion, nothing much likely to change that view.

Be careful though when it comes around and bites you in the arse, because one day you may be forced into a situation where you have to hold your hand out because lying at your feet are your dead children.

Archived