The Stockroom Pub, 1 Leadmill Road - Stripclub?

Is it your facial features? Lol

Um no. Keep guessing, and bearing in mind this is a family forum ...

---------- Post added 07-09-2016 at 21:32 ----------

I don't want to see a lap dancing club across the road from the station, opposite student accommodation and next door to a building that lets out space to the voluntary sector. What kind of impression does it give?

It gives the impression of an open minded city, welcoming all walks of life and all tastes, keeping up with the eclectic tastes of the 21st century.

Guest makapaka
I don't want to see a lap dancing club across the road from the station, opposite student accommodation and next door to a building that lets out space to the voluntary sector. What kind of impression does it give?

I don't know - what kind of impression do you think it gives?

Um no. Keep guessing, and bearing in mind this is a family forum ...

---------- Post added 07-09-2016 at 21:32 ----------

It gives the impression of an open minded city, welcoming all walks of life and all tastes, keeping up with the eclectic tastes of the 21st century.

Because women really would choose this line of work if they weren't desperate.

You're not the first to ask that question.

It's my wife's nickname for me.

My wife's nickname for me is Duck, and although she is from Chesterfield lol., that is not the reason , it is, simply that after 40 plus years together, she has never been skillful enough to throw a kitchen utensil or at me accurately.;)

As good an impression as 'Bargain Booze' and a tatty takeaway, a concrete wasteland that was once the station car park, student vomit stains on the pavement, the wreckage of a derelict factory, beggars and lots of litter and graffiti.

What makes you think a visitor to Sheffield is going to notice the office of a voluntary organisation or a student residence in preference to that?

Well as long as they don't meet old Misogynistic pigs like yourself when the arrive it'll probably be alrite.

If a woman wants to work in a strip club she should have to explain her choices to idiots like you.