The Stockroom Pub, 1 Leadmill Road - Stripclub?

According to another site an application has been put in to turn it into a lap dancing club.

Either you are trolling or you believe everything you are told. The only current planning applications in for Leadmill Road are a) one for a sign at the Leadmill club, and b) one at the other end of the street.

Very odd. Nothing on the Planning Portal if you type in "Leadmill Road" or "1 Leadmill Road". I assume then it doesnt require a change of use. So where has an "application" gone in, then?

Search Suffolk Road instead and it brings a few up. Including the Stockroom.

Search Suffolk Road instead and it brings a few up. Including the Stockroom.

The most recent one is this:

Part demolition of former public house

The Stockroom 4 Suffolk Road Sheffield S2 4AG

Ref. No: 12/03755/CAC | Received: Wed 21 Nov 2012 | Validated: Wed 21 Nov 2012 | Status: Decided

Certainly not recent and its for a part demolition. I must be missing something. Can someone please post the link to it?

Does it need planning permission?

Obviously it needs a licence to operate as a lap dancing club, but you don't apply for those through the planning department.

You would need permission to erect new signage I would have thought, at the very least.